Journal Your Way To Clarity
Get Grounded. Get Clear. Get Moving. It can be easy to get caught up in the day-to-day and lose focus on your purpose. Learn how to create clarity from the inside out through the practice of journaling. Check in to see where you are, where your satisfaction is, and create delicious affirmations and action steps to realign you with your success.
Often we ask the opinions of others and choose a solution that feels like it's not 100% what you want. When you learn how to figure out where you want to go in life from a place of power, you make choices that you stick with that have the best outcome. Journaling helps you do just that by connecting you to your inner guidance system in a clear, undeniable way.
You've heard about how great it is to journal, come learn how to use it to help you in your day-to-day life.
Bring an intention to:
- Get clarity on creating joy and satisfaction in one specific area of your life. Some examples would be your career, relationship, health, connection to source or money.
- Build a stronger connection with your internal guidance system so you can move through confusion quicker.
- Release a habit of thought that keeps showing up and holding you back from your desires.
- Attract the success you deserve in your life with grace and ease.
To help you get to the heart of YOU, the evening will include:
- A Guided Visualization
- 3 Journaling Exercises facilitated by Cheryl Sutherland, Founder of PleaseNotes
Please come to class equipped with;
A Journal or Notebook - A Pen or Pencil.
Cheryl Sutherland is the Founder of PleaseNotes, a for-purpose company of affirmation-filled products. Creator Cheryl felt restless and underwhelmed at her 9 to 5. After spending over 1400 hours in learning and facilitating personal development, coaching, and reigniting her inner creativity, Cheryl created a company that inspires women to step into their own power by building confidence, clarity, and creativity. As a women’s empowerment expert and entrepreneur, Cheryl Sutherland and PleaseNotes have been featured InStyle, Huffington Post, Forbes, Fast Company, American Express OPEN Forum, Thrive Global, Youngry, and StandOut Publications.