PleaseNotes was started to allow women to make their passion their paycheque.
By building your confidence, helping you create clarity, and giving you the tools to stay focused and motivated, the sky (and not the glass ceiling) becomes the limit.
We make happiness, fulfillment and goal crushing exciting and fun. You deserve to have your dreams and goals, and the easiest way to get you to where you want to go is by making sure you have the right tools to get you there, and practice with and know how to use them. Those three tools are;
A) Confidence B) Clear Vision C) Creativity
By practicing with affirmations, motivational messaging and creativity, there is no limit to what you can do.
Also, when you get something for yourself, you're helping someone else. 10% of our net proceeds will always go to support people with whatever challenge they are facing. These funds will go to different organizations over time, and the first cause we have picked is the clean up efforts in the wake of Hurricane Matthew.
THE BUSINESS AND PRODUCTS
Launched in Spring 2016, we started off with one product, the PleaseNote. Within this stack of 3x3 inch sticky notes there are 50 different affirmations and motivational messages. The great thing about these are that you can give and get these notes easily and use them at work and at home. When you write down a task or a message on them, no matter how arduous it is, you feel happier doing it. PleaseNotes differ from similar products because they are really high quality and can be used for work and for play.
A massive amount of people have been conditioned that life is struggle, or painful or difficult, and it's so untrue. Humans have the ability to change the way we feel about anything. The more we practice being positive, we rewire our brains to be more positive, and start thinking positively easier. Like with any muscle, you have to exercise it to make it stronger. The happiness you feel when you read a PleaseNote is created from within versus! When you start saying great things about yourself, you start to believe them, which causes people to begin seeing and feeling the reality of how amazing and special they are.
We are aiming to bring out three more products this year in the same vein of physical positive items! The first is "The Journal" which was released with an amazing Kickstarter!
This Journal is special for a couple different reasons. It holds multiple tools to help you move from confusion to clarity. The exercises cause you to use your left and right brain to create an alignment of the truth of who you really are. By re-downloading and re-doing the work book, you can keep active track of where you started and where you are going.
It’s filled with:
- Affirmations and quotes from athletes, politicians, musicians and overall amazing people on every page. Each quote, affirmation and message was chosen to be inspiring and relatable.
- The “Journal Juice” Workbook. A guide to take stock of your current life balance and priorities, what you actually want your life to look like, where you want to go in life, what’s important to you, what you love, and how you want to affect others, even after you're gone. It’s even got a place for you to do your gratitude work and a great place for you to make your own affirmations based on how you would like your life to be. Free to reprint and download as many times as you would like.
- Creative space in the form of 20 sheets of dot paper. Perfect for sketching out designs, doodling, or imagining.
- A great back pocket to keep what you want to keep safe close.
- 100 gsm high quality thick recycled paper, about 1.75 times thicker than a standard sheet of printer paper to resist ink bleeding from fountain pens.
- 200 pages of goodness.
- A Elastic Pen Loop so your always prepared to get your writing on.
- A Silky Ribbon to mark your place.
The URL for the Kickstarter is http://kck.st/2dJv9Y6!
My life as an entrepreneur is very different than how life was growing up in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I was born and raised in Calgary, and after doing a bunch of things I was told I "should do" or "have to do" to be successful, I found myself on the empty side. By the time I was 26, I had an "adult" job at a national bank. I had friends, I was in a relationship, I owned a home, and was doing pretty well according to most people's standards. But I was missing something, I didn't know who I was. I had forgotten my gifts, and had become an expert in what I was not and what I could never be, instead of what I was.
I did some soul searching and discovered what I loved is that light bulb moment, that "Aha" when people realiz how great life could be, and more importantly, that they had the power to create a life they love.
PleaseNotes was created to empower women to really see how invaluable they are, and to use the gifts they have to create a life they truly love.